skeleton in my closet

skeleton in my closet
people refuse to hear.so i let them read.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

the social network.

i really love social media.i join almost all the social network that exist in this word. Friendster, MySpace,Fb, Twitter, Instagram, Blog?you name it. I can check my Instagram every 5 minutes without getting bored. i can scroll my twitter every one minutes. see how much i love them? BUT. Certain people makes me hate my favorite things. Those people who use these social media to express their feeling (read: dissatisfaction).

kalau kita ada sesuatu yang mengganggu fikiran reagrding certain people, talk to them. DISCUSS. not tweet about it. don't make it as a status on your Fb. people will know who you are talking about. social media wont help. Instead, it makes things worst!

one more thing, never assume. make yourself ASK what is wrong. because sometimes what we heard or understand is not the real things that happen.

and. people have feelings. what you write in your social network might broke someone's heart into pieces. especially your FRIENDS.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...